Thursday, December 30, 2010

Please Donate.


I have to change the language of this blog entirely to English. Damn Google Adsense. Writing in English slows me down. Also excuse my broken English. Once I get google Adsense approval, then I gonna start writing in dual language again.

Anyway please support my blog by giving a comment, write in the shoutbox on the right sidebar, and also click on the ads and buy something. If you're a gamer and looking for an original game at a cool price, visits Play-Asia. They also sells Microsoft Points, not sold in Malaysia, Anime DVDs, Blu-rays, and adult stuff. Cheap prices and free delivery within Malaysia.

You can also visit J-list. They have alot of H-games, animes and mangas. Make sure you click those ads through my site. Or if you really generous, you can just donate through Paypal button on the right sidebar. Thanks and keep up the comment!